10 Things About ALP ~ (We go to eleven!)
It’s been a tough few weeks at Alexander Leaman Photography, for personal reasons, and there’s been a strange balance between dealing with those things and being immersed in a lot of production from the Summer. There’s been a lot of reflection and I’ve been looking at a lot of positive changes, taking stock. Moving ahead.
It’s always generally a good time of the year for us. Celebration and developing new ideas, and I’m pleased to say that there are some exciting things coming up, and the first of those will be in January. There are a lot of weddings next year, too, and we’re more excited than ever to be pushing the standards even further for our ace couples. It’s shaping up to be a more diversely creative year in 2013 and we really can’t wait. I mean, we’re ready to pop!
In the mean time, this is how things are shaping up today ~ would love to hear your thoughts
TEN THINGS ABOUT ALEXANDER LEAMAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- The Core Package ~ It simplifies the process of booking your photography so that you can focus on your wedding planning knowing that your photography is taken care of. The Core Package is all about value, core products, and giving you as much of us as we can.
- Our Value is unique ~ Great photography by an experienced and creative photographer and team, great products included in the price, more time included in the price, and an “unlimited” attitude to giving you what you want.
- It’s a premium service, and a high quality product, but not at a high price. No Compromises, just the best you can get.
- There are two of us ~ We have the benefit of viewing all of our output critically from both a male and a female perspective, editing and refining your pictures into a coherent document. we can completely open up the production process and move away from being too precious about the output. If it works, it goes through. If it doesn’t, then it doesn’t.
- It’s you being photographed, not just another wedding.
- Everything is designed to be perfect. We really want your pictures to work for you, and be the best that they can be.
- You tell us. Alp is open to your ideas. We want you to come to us and show us where we’re headed. If it’s not been done before, then let’s do it for the first time. If it’s not been made before then let’s build it.
- We’re not driven by trends, we know they’re there, but we’re never going to tell you that you have to have a ‘Reportage’ ‘Fine Art’ ‘Documentary’ or ‘whatever else’ approach. They’re just buzz words and we’ve been around for long enough to see how things come and go, and how a lot of marketing is done the same way.
- We’re driven by good portraiture of people being themselves. We’re philosophical about it. We believe in the dramas and truths in all of us. It’s the stories of our lives, and we know how to find art in it.
- We’re not above criticism either. We’re a home grown company, with an ethos grounded in simplicity and we want to continue to grow, renew, and we strive to be better in any way that we can.
- Love always wins.